Casino Hold’em Poker offers players a kind of combination between Texas Hold’em and video poker. It is a smooth-looking poker variant from Net Entertainment.
About Casino Hold’em
Gameplay follows the familiar pattern of Texas Hold’em. But you need to create the strongest possible hand to beat the dealer and maximise your winnings.
How to Play Casino Hold’em Online?
For anyone who’s new to poker, it’s highly recommended that you start with the regular online poker first. The online casino software is a very good guide for players who are not experienced in playing the game.
Casino Hold’em is also good for you since it is the first Hold ’em game in which the player directly faces the dealer, so there is no need for a full table of participants. This simplicity of the game makes it suitable for an online casino environment. You need to keep up with the fast deals, quick decisions, and rapid settling.
Casino Hold’em Rules
All players start with selecting a chip size and place it on the ‘Ante’ circle. When you are ready to press ‘Deal’ and get your two hole cards. You will place three community cards in the center. At this point, you can choose to fold or Call. When you call, cards will be dealt and your hand will be compared to the dealer’s. Tied hands will result in the return of your ante bet. If you win you will pay different rates such as
Royal Flush – 100/1, or Flush – 2/1. Let’s look at the details.
Casino Hold’em Outcomes and Payouts
Kindly note that, the amount of money paid by the casino will differ from one location to the next. We advise you to always check before you begin your gaming session.
- Royal Flush – A, K, Q, J, 10 of the same suit (symbol of the card). The payout for a royal flush is 100:1.
- Straight Flush – Five cards of the same suit in consecutive order. The payout is 20:1.
- Four of a Kind – Four cards of the same rank(value of the cards). 10:1.
- Full House – One pair and three of a kind. 3:1.
- Flush – Five cards of the same suit in a non-consecutive order. 2:1.
- Straight – Five consecutive cards of various suits. Pays even money.
- Three of a Kind – A trio of cards with the same rank. Even money.
- Two Pair – Two pairs of different ranks. Even money.
- One Pair – A single pair of cards. Even money.
- High Card – Five non-consecutive cards of various suits and ranks. Even money.
Payouts can cause this to rise as high as 2.40% or as low as 1.96% but the most common is 2.16%.
Where to Play Casino Hold’em for Real Money
Take all of the excitement of regular Hold ’em, and add it to Casino Hold ’em in a fast, friendly format. Unlike a Texas Hold’em game, the casino version puts the game entirely in your hands. You have all the control and it is up to you to choose the casino you will play against.
If you feel ready for the real deal right now, Lilibet is certainly not gonna stop you. With new bonuses and promotions every day, you can win real money on Casino Hold’em Megaways!!!