About Casino Hold’em
Casino Hold’em is a variant of popular Texas Hold’em poker and was introduced for the first time by Stephen Au-Yeung in 2000 and licensed in the United Kingdom in 2007. Now, this intriguing game is played in live casinos all over the world and grow in popularity. The main difference from the original is that in Casino Hold’em players play against the dealer instead of against each other. Another difference is the additional bet and the payoff scale.
How to Play Casino Hold’em Online?
To play casino Hold’em online requires only one simple step – registering an account in an online casino of your preference. Before doing so, take your time to learn the basic game rules in order to be successful and beat the dealer.
Casino Hold’em Rules
At the beginning of the game, both the dealer and the player receive two cards, as the objective of the game is to beat the Dealer’s hand by getting the best possible five-card hand, made out of the two cards dealt with you and five community cards. Casino Hold’em is played with a standard 52 card deck, without Jokers, with cards being shuffled after each game round.
To start playing, firstly, you place a bet at the initial bet – Ante Bet. If you wish, can place a Bonus bet, that pays out if a pair of Aces or higher is dealt in the first five cards. Then, the dealer deals two cards face up to you and two cards face down to the dealer and three cards face up in the middle of the table. The three community cards are common for you and the dealer. Now, you have to decide whether PlAYx2 or FOLD. If you choose PLAYx2 you continue the round by placing a bet equal to double your Ante bet. If you choose FOLD, you end the round.
After your decision, the dealer will deal with two more community cards and will reveal his two initial cards. The winner is determined after the best-paying cards are compared between yours and the dealer.
Casino Hold’em Hands
- Royal Flush – Consists of Ace, King, Queen, Jack and 10, all of the same suit.
- Straight Flush – Consists of five cards in sequence, all of the same suit (the Ace might be the weakest card).
- Four – Consists of four cards of the same denomination, one in each suit.
- Full House – Consists of three cards of one denomination and two cards of another denomination.
- Flush – Consists of five cards of the same suit.
- Straight – Consists of five cards in sequence of any suit (the Ace might be the weakest card).
- Three – Consists of three cards of the same denomination and two unmatched cards.
- Two Pair – Consists of two sets of two cards of the same denomination and any fifth card.
- One Pair – Consists of two cards of the same denomination and three unmatched cards.
- High Card – Made of any five cards not meeting any of the above requirements.
Where To Play Casino Hold’em For Real Money
Have you been struggling to find the best casino online where to spend your time and money? Finding a trusted and reliable casino, with a great variety of games and professional customer support is a true challenge. Lilibet is always in one click distance from the very best online gaming experience you can have. Registering an account at Lilibet is easy, fast, and secure with a long list of payment methods available to deposit and withdrawn money.