When playing a Live Craps game online at Lilibet casino, there are a few different strategies that are more profitable and consistent than others. There is no safe craps strategy, but you’ll certainly increase your chances leveraging these. Our Lilibet casino Craps rules and strategy guide will have you at the Craps table in no time!
About Live Craps Game
Craps Live by Evolution Gaming is one of the best ways to play Craps online. Featuring a cool 1930’s aesthetic and an engaging live dealer, Craps Live allows players to make bets and play alongside others from around the world. The dice is rolled by a robot in a completely tested, certified, and fair fashion.
For even more details on how to play Craps, be sure to check out our complete guide.
Live Craps Odds Explained
There are so many different wagers that can be made when you play Craps online. These bets can be made into many different strategies and it’s a good idea to have an understanding of most of them. Many of these bets are ignored by most players, but to develop a good Craps strategy, you’ll want to be an expert on a few of your favorites.
One Roll Bets
One roll best are the easiest bets to make in a Craps strategy and can be placed at any time during the Craps game. The bet is valid for one roll and is decided in that single roll.
- Field Bet – Wagering on 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, or 12. The odds are 1:1.
- Seven – betting on a 7 being rolled at odds of 4:1.
- Craps – a wager on 2, 3, or 12. The Craps odds are 7:1.
- Craps 2 – just a wager on 2. The odds are 30:1
- Craps 3 – betting on a 3. The odds are 15:1.
- Craps 12 – you guessed it. A wager on just 12. The odds are also 30:1.
- 11 – betting on an 11 has odds of 15:1.
- Craps & 11 (C & E) – this is a combination bet that covers 2, 3, and 12. The odds for hitting a 2, 3, or 12 is 3:1 while nailing 11 nets a payout of 7:1.
This betting type involves best that once placed on the Craps table will remain until a losing roll is made. This can be particularly profitable and multi rolls are how high rollers have famously netted big profits. There are several multi-roll bets available and they all pay 1:1 initially. Two types of odds are available to Craps Live players and are referred to as free odds bets.
- Take Odds – This is a pass line or come bet. It pays out only when the point is rolled before a 7. These are true odds in combination with your original bet.
- Lay Odds – a don’t pass or don’t come bet and pays if a 7 is rolled before the point. Again, these are true odds with no commission.
Winning Live Craps Strategies
Like most other live dealer casino games available at Lilibet casino, there are multiple strategies that a punter can leverage to play craps online. Honestly, there are too many to mention, so our live casino experts have put their heads together and selected 3 of the very best craps strategy guides for you to try.
- Iron Cross – the only way this craps odds strategy loses is if a 7 is rolled. All other rolls will win! This craps strategy basically covers all the numbers by betting on the Field, Five, Six, Eight, and a Don’t Pass.
How these Craps strategy works is the player will place a bet on the Don’t Pass. Once a point is established, a field bet and cover the 5, 6, and 8 too. Ideally, you’ll want to see as many numbers rolled as possible before the point or 7 is rolled.
Just remember that 7 is the most commonly rolled number in a Craps game. So, this strategy should only be used sparingly and isn’t an ideal long-term live casino Craps strategy.
- Pass Line and Don’t Pass Strategy – beginners should certainly begin with either a Pass Line or Don’t Pass strategy. They pay 1:1 but feature a very low house edge. These bets win on either the 7 and 11 or 2 and 3 respectively. When a point is established, that number must be rolled before the 7 to win in the Pass Line Craps strategy – or a 7 must be rolled in the Don’t Pass Strategy.
- 6 and 8 – a fairly common Craps odds strategy as the house edge is not much higher than the low Pass bets. The house edge is 1.52% and the 6 and 8 are the most commonly thrown numbers, other than the 7, of course. Other numbers have a much higher house edge, so 6 and 8 are your best bet when playing numbers. The payout is 7 – 6 for this Craps odds strategy so you’ll likely want to place slightly higher wagers to receive a better payout.
If you want to take advantage of free odds when the point is established, you’ll have to add a pass bet too.
Craps Strategies to Avoid
Not every Craps strategy is ideal for every player and some strategies should be avoided altogether. While there is no such thing as a safe Craps strategy, these strategies are among the riskiest.
If you’re going to play Craps online at the Lilibet live casinos, try to avoid these mistakes.
- Risky Proposition Bets – We found that the average proposition bet can have a house edge of a whopping 4%. A proposition bet is basically the very specific wagers like 2, 12, or Hard 4. Sure, the payout can be big but the risk is way too high to be employed as an effective Craps strategy.
- Bored Bets – Players need to walk away if they start getting bored. Bored players start putting money on unlikely bets with huge payouts or start making wagers at random. This is hardly a Craps strategy and will likely end in disaster. Avoid at all costs.
- Varied Stakes – some strategies require that you adjust your stake size. For example, the Martingale System requires that players double their bets at each loss. In theory, you’d win the money back plus some profit. However, the theory is not reality. You’re going to occasionally hit a losing streak and blow through your bankroll in minutes. Avoid a casino Craps strategy that tries to recoup losses or has you playing around with stake sizes.
The Most Profitable Craps Bets
Over time, a good Craps strategy is going to be the most profitable and features the most profitable bets. The bets with the highest odds are not the most profitable as hitting those numbers is difficult and involves a great deal of risk to your bankroll.
At the end of the day, the most profitable Craps bet is a Pass or Don’t Pass bet with a free odds bet. This means placing a wager once a point has been established. You’ll get true odds and multiple numbers can result in a high payout. This is how Craps legends have won millions at land-based casinos on rolls that have lasted for hours.
Where To Play Live Craps and Win Real Money?
The best online Craps for real money is Craps Live played at Lilibet Casino. Learn to play Craps following our guides and then head on over to grab a welcome bonus. The Craps table at Lilibet casino is always open, so you can play Craps online any time you please.
Craps can be a complex game and the Craps rules can take some learning. However, with a good Craps strategy, players can win real money in our live casino online. Sign up to Lilibet casino and enjoy Craps Live by Evolution Gaming.