After the COVID-19 pandemic struck India, some of us thought the 2021 IPL season was all over. Thankfully, it all returned in September and we’re only a few days out from the IPL final match of 2021. The IPL table has confirmed the top 3 teams and they are on their way to the playoffs, but that doesn’t mean the best IPL team has missed out.
With several teams fighting for that 4th playoff spot, there is still so much IPL betting action to be had. Join us at Lilibet for the lead-up to the final match of the 2021 IPL series that will decide the god of IPL!
IPL Highlights 2021
It’s been a big year for IPL. Hit by a delay due to COVID-19, the return in September has seen big sixes, loads of runs, and thrilling finishes. Ahead of the IPL 2021 final match, we choose three of our favorite highlights from the IPL 2021 season so far.
- 4 centuries – the IPL 2021 season has seen four massive tons so far. The biggest of them all being a huge 124 from Jos Buttler. This season’s leading run-scorer, Ruturaj Gaikwad hit a 101* during his 521 runs so far in 2021.
- 108 meters – 6 times this year have players belted the ball over 100 meters! But the biggest six of them all came from Ruturaj Gaikwad who struck a massive 108-meter blow.
- 36 – that’s the number of runs Ravindra Jadeja took RCB for in a final over this year. There was actually a no-ball too bringing the final over to 37. Jadeja struck 5 sixes in the over and ended up with 62 off 28 balls himself.
When Is the IPL Final 2021?
Once the dust has settled from the IPL playoffs and the top two teams have been decided, it’ll be time to determine the IPL best team of 2021. The 2021 IPL final will be played on the 15th of October and the king of IPL will be decided.
IPL Final 2021 Venue, Schedule & Date
The IPL final match of 2021 will take place at the Dubai International Stadium, Dubai. The local start time for the IPL final match will be 18:00, so we’re going to be in for a thrilling day/night match. The IPL final is still scheduled to commence on the 15th of October.
Online IPL betting for this match will be something special, with the Dubai International Stadium pitch being a rather unusual wicket. Unlike most T20 wickets, this pitch is typically quite wide, and cracks are usually present making it a great wicket for spinners. Spinners will feel like the god of IPL as they turn the ball aggressively from the very start!
Which Teams Qualified for IPL 2021 Playoffs?
The IPL playoffs feature four teams. Among them could be the most dangerous team in IPL and for some punters, the playoffs can help predict who will win the IPL 2021 title. So far, 3 teams have already qualified for the IPL playoffs and will fight their way to the IPL final:
- Chennai Super Kings
- Delhi Capitals
- Royal Challengers Bangalore
Four more teams are in with a chance to make that 4th spot in the playoffs for the IPL final match. That fourth place will come down to either the Kolkata Knight Riders, Punjab Kings, Rajasthan Royals, or the Mumbai Indians. This is quite an exciting time for IPL betting and the fourth-placed team can sometimes be the most dangerous team in the IPL by coming from behind to win it all in the IPL final match.
IPL Final 2021 Predictions
After reviewing as many IPL match highlights that we could get our hands on and by applying our expert cricket knowledge, we had a good think on IPL betting predictions for 2021. The season is almost over but there is still plenty of IPL betting to play out.
Here are our top IPL betting predictions for that final playoff spot and who will win the IPL 2021 final
- Mumbai Indians – let’s not count out the winner of the IPL 2020 final just yet. The Mumbai Indians are still in the running to take 4th place in the IPL 2021 playoffs and we predict they’ll do just that. Besides, don’t we all want to see that rematch of the final match of IPL 2020 against the Delhi Capitals in the playoffs this year?
- Chennai Super Kings – they are 3 times IPL winners, so we do know they have what it takes to win the IPL final. With 9 wins and 4 losses, the Super Kings have had a dominant season. The man who has scored the most runs in the IPL tournament, Gaikwad, plays for the Super Kings and scored has a century in October already. We think the Chennai Super Kings will go all the way and win the IPL 2021 final.
IPL Final 2021 Betting Odds
The IPL final betting odds should be of little surprise considering 3 teams have already secured their place in the IPL playoffs. The final IPL 2021 live match will feature at least one of those teams. The Chennai Super Kings are current favorites amongst all IPL betting sites including Lilibet. Followed closely by the Delhi Capitals. The Royal Challengers actually have quite high IPL betting odds, and it seems many think it is a two-horse race.
However, T20 cricket is a fast game and upsets happen all the time. However, the IPL betting odds are generally a good indication of who will be the king of IPL in 2021.
IPL Sportsbook to Bet and Win
To get the best IPL betting odds on the IPL final match and in every single match, you simply must bet at Lilibet. The Lilibet sportsbook is super intuitive, features a load of enticing markets, and you can bet on almost every aspect of an IPL match! If you’re going to bet on the IPL today, the best experience is at Lilibet.