With the Spanish La Liga competition well underway, we’ve already seen more than 350 goals from 145 matches. That means there is still plenty of football betting to be had and many more goals to be scored. At Lilibet Casino, you can bet on almost every minute of La Liga matches.
At Lilibet Casino, our experts have some choice football betting tips for the 2021/22 La Liga season. Read on for free betting tips and advice on the latest La Liga football betting odds.
La Liga 2021/22 Free Betting Tips
We love football betting at Lilibet Casino. The offices are filled with football fans throwing around their top tips, predictions of La Liga scores, and thoughts about upcoming matches. Our experts love to share, and they’ve provided two hot La Liga betting tips for free!
- La Liga Top Scorer – Real Madrid currently have the two La Liga top goal scorers in Karim Benzema and Vinicius Junior. The Frenchman Benzema currently leads the La Liga top scorer tally with 11 goals and Junior is nipping at his heels with 9 boots past the post. We expect the creative play of Benzema to maintain his lead and take home the top spot.
- La Liga Team of the Season – 2nd placed Atletico Madrid may be the defending champions, but it is La Liga table leader Real Madrid that looks most poised to take the title. With two of the highest goal scorers fronting Real Madrid, we believe they will indeed win the league this season.
Spanish La Liga Table
Check out the exciting race between the top 5 teams on the Spanish La Liga tables.
La Liga Best Odds 2021/22
With a handful of rounds remaining before the Christmas break, we’ve handpicked some of the best football betting odds in the Spanish La Liga 2021/22 season.
- La Liga Futures – The top La Liga winner odds goes to Real Madrid by a landslide. At football betting odds of 1.44, Real Madrid are easy favourites compared to the next best team of defending champions Atletico Madrid (Odds of 5.00).
- Top Table Clash – Just before Christmas, on the 12th of December, the two top teams – Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid – clash. While Real Madrid are runaway favourites in the La Liga winner odds, this match is a little tighter. Real Madrid is currently at odds of 2.10 to win, while Atletico Madrid stand at odds of 3.35.
- 3 plays 5 – again on the 12th, 3rd placed team plays the 5th placed team in a pre-Christmas clash. Real Betis are favourites at 2.40 to beat the higher placed Real Sociedad at 2.75.
How To Bet on Spanish La Liga?
Wagering on 2021/22 La Liga fixtures is incredibly easy at Lilibet Casino. Just follow our 4-step guide to football betting on the Spanish La Liga season.
- First thing you’ll need to do is register an account with Lilibet Casino and then make a deposit.
- With an account topped up and ready to go, you’ll be free to bet on your favourite La Liga fixtures. Head to the Sports section and then find La Liga through the menu. You can also search for La Liga directly using the search function.
- Next, simply pick an event, choose your market and place a wager by nominating a stake amount.
- That’s it! You have successfully placed a La Liga wager at Lilibet Casino.
What Markets Are Available for La Liga Betting?
At Lilibet Casino, you can access both in-play and pre-match betting markets. You can also wager on La Liga futures. Betting on any of the La Liga fixtures reveals a ton of markets. There is handicap betting, over/under markets, various other combos. You can even bet on the score at various minute intervals of the match.
Where To Bet On La Liga Online?
The best La Liga betting site is Lilibet Casino and sportsbook. At Lilibet, you’ll find competitive odds across a wide array of markets. You can bet on all the La Liga matches from the current season and our La Liga winner odds are among the very best. We also have markets for every major football league in the world, including the EPL, Bundesliga, and the Moscow Liga Pro.
Sign up today to grab your new sports welcome bonus and bet on your favourite La Liga fixtures!