About Net Banking / UPI
Unified Payments Interface is a real-time payment system that allows sending or requesting money from one bank account to another developed by the National Payments Corporation of India. Any UPI client app may be used and multiple bank accounts may be linked to a single app.
Money can be sent or requested with the following methods:
- Virtual Payment Address (VPA) or UPI ID: Send or request money from/to bank account mapped using VPA.
- Mobile number: Send or request money from/to the bank account mapped using a mobile number.
- Account number & IFSC: Send money to the bank account.
- Aadhaar: Send money to the bank account mapped using the Aadhaar number.
- QR code: Send money by QR code which has enclosed VPA, Account number, and IFSC or Mobile number.
The benefits of using Net Banking / UPI:
- Online payments are simplified.
- Instant money transfer.
- UPI transactions use a highly secure encryption format.
About Lilibet Casino